Tuesday, December 9, 2008

June 2006

And the Ranch House and the Saddle Room with the Workshop hiding behind both. Yep, what a scene I get every time I walk down the sidewalk from the garage to the house. Especially after a drive home from work. As I look around, I cannot believe that of all the places to love, there is not a better place to love than the Farm. And it is because the Farm always loves you back.

You see, I don't mind a bit driving 60,000 plus miles a year as long as I can come home to the Farm every night. My feelings are always the same. As soon as I get in the car and head home, my heart is always happy because I know what I will find at the end of the road.

2 comments:

Gina said...

That was beautiful dad. You went and made me get all teary. The farm really is a place to love and I love all of the memories I have of you and mom there.

Martineau Family said...

I was hoping fo rthe pictures of SNOW! I love the farm in the winter. I love the far,. Jen